An organization – public, private, or otherwise – is only as good as it’s management. While some individuals tend to excel in managerial roles without formal education, many large or complex organizations do use management degrees to vet candidates. And many management graduates swear by what they learned in their course of study. Unfortunately, many management degrees are offered by business schools, whose “sticker price” is often among the highest out there. To aid in your management degree discernment process, we’ve included a number of money saving scholarship options particularly for management degree seekers. Enjoy!
J.P. Morgan Chase
- Full Tuition
- The JP Morgan Chase scholarship is a full tuitoin scholarship awarded to 10 high school seniors in New York City.
- High School Seniors Merit-based and need-based
Gates Millennium Scholars
- Last-Dollar Scholarship
- The goal of the Gates Milennium Scholars is to expand diversity in the American work place and that starts with having equal access to education. This is a last-dollar scholarship meaning that the Gates Milennium Scholars will receive the remainder of their need after other forms of financial aid has been factored.
- Students of Color Need and Merit-Based
Buick Achievers Program
- The Buick Achievers Program is a for high school seniors and college students who are studying engineering technology, business or design. This is a renewable scholarship.
- High School Senior, High School Graduates, Undergraduate Students Both Need and Merit-Based
Coca-Cola Scholars Program
- The Coca-Cola Scholarships is an achievement-based program for high school seniors. Each year the foundation offers 150 $20,000 awards to students who are on track to become leaders in their community and in the nation. This merit-based scholarship is looking for students with high levels of engagement in the community.
- High School Seniors Achievement-based
Dell Scholars Program
- The Dell Scholars Program aims to help students from low income backgrounds have success in college. The scholarship is for $20,000 plus a $500 text book allowance. The program seeks out hard working high school seniors who are planning to attend college.
- Low Income, High School Senior This scholarship is looking for individuals who are tenacious and able to rise above their circumstances
J.P. Morgan Launching Leaders Program
- The purpose of this scholarship is to promote some diversity in the workplace. This is available to black, hispanic and indigineou people of color who are looking to pursue a career with J.P. Morgan Chase.
- BIPOC, Finance Majors, Sophmores, Juniors, First-Year MBA Students Pursuing a career in global finance
Frank L. Greathouse Government Accounting Scholarship
- The Frank L. Greathouse Government Accounting Scholarship is for upper level or graduate students who show excellence in the field of accounting.
- Upper Classmen, Graduate This scholarship is merit-based
Generation Ali Global Citizenship Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students
- The Generation Ali Global Scholarship is an international scholarship for students of color.
- POC This is a global scholarship for US and non-US Citizens
ALPFA Scholarship Program
- The Association of Lation Professionals offers a scholarship to individuals of hispanic descent or DACA status to receive financial aid for school. Students must be enrolled in a university or college with a GPA of 3.0 or above. This scholarship is for students enrolled in the following majors: Business, Accounting, Finance or STEM.
- Hispanic Descent, DACA status This is a merit-based program
John L. Carey Scholarship Program
- The AICPA offers the John L. Carey Scholarship to graduate students who are both purusing a degree in accounting as well as state licensure. The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage students with little or no previous accounting background to join the profession.
- Graduate Students Must have little or no previous accounting background
General Electric (GE)/LULAC Scholarship
- The GE LULAC scholarship in intended for business or engineering majors. This scholarship is merit based and also takes into consideration extra curricular activities and community involvement. The personal statement discusses your career goals.
- US CItizen, Minority, Enrolled in an Accredited University Must have a GPA of 3.25, Renewable
Golden Key Undergraduate Achievement Scholarship
- The Golden Key is an international honors society for students receiving a 3.5 out of a 4.0 GPA. The society has a wide range of benefits to membership including their academic scholarships. The undergraduate achievement award is a $5,000 scholarship for students who are high achievers in their field including management related fields like economics.
- Golden Key Member, Undergraduate Student 3.5 GPA required
Visine Students with Vision Scholars
- If you have a vision or dream for your life then you are eligible to receive this scholarship. The Visine Students with a Vision scholarship takes into account your academic performance as well as your extra curricular activities and personal statement about the goals you have for your future.
- High School Seniors Merit based
NFIB Young Entrepreneur Awards
- $2,000, $5,000 & $15,000
- The National Federation of Independent Business offers awards for $2,000, $5,000, and $15,000. These are intended for high school seniors who own and operate their own business. The awards aim to raise awareness about the importance of entrepreneurship in the American economy.
- Graduating High School Senior, College Freshmen, Business Owner/Operator
Diabetes Scholars Foundation Award
- These scholarship are intended to promote the success of individuals living with Type 1 Diabetes. Scholarship amounts range between $1,000 and $5,000.
- Type 1 Diabetes Diagnosis, College Students A program of “Beyond Type 1”
Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarships
- High School graduates and college students who are enrolled in a STEM program or a business program are welcome to apply. The scholarship is based on need as well as academic achievement, and community engagement.
- High School Graduate, Middle Tennessee County
NSHMBA Foundation Scholarship Program
- If you are an hispanic person in the United States and purusing an MBA than this is the scholarship for you! The scholarship aims to support multicultural students from Latin background who are US citizen or legal permanent residents.
- NSHMBA members, Latin, US Citizens Students must maintain a 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale
Direct Marketing / Marketing EDGE Educational Foundation Scholarship Program
- Marketing Edge offers scholarships that range from $1,000 to $7,000. The scholarships are intended for students with an interest in the marketing profession. Related majors are as follows: marketing, advertising, analytics, business, communications, economics, graphic design, psychology, mathematics, sociology, etc.
- Undergraduate Student renewable
Miller Coors National Scholarship
- Applicants must be of hispanic descent who currently have a GPA of 3.0 during the time of enrollment in the program. This scholarship is intended to support hispanic individuals with a financial need.
- Hispanic Descent This is a merit-based program
Mark Beaumont Scholarship Fund
- The Mark Beaumont Scholarship is a $2,500 scholarship or college students purusing the business side of game development. There are two scholarships awarded each year and the application must include verification of enrollment into an accredited university as well as a letter detailing how your studies will benefit the gaming industry.
- College Sophmore, College Junior, College Senior, Any Graduate Study Schools must be accredited
GEICO Achievement Awards
- The GEICO achievement awards are for full-time students who are majoring in majoring in business, computer science, mathematics, or a related program. Students must be either college sophmores or juniors.
- Undergraduate Sophmore, Undergradaute Juniors Must have a 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale
AFCEA Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
- The scholarship is designed for students aged 40 or under who are purusing a degree while being employed and must be enrolled in a US institution, have a GPA of 3.0 and have a way to show their talents.
- Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students Candidates should attach an official transcript, a letter from their current small business employer, and a letter from a faculty member displaying their potential as an entrepreneur.
Robert J. Yourzak Scholarship Award
- up to $2,000
- The Robert J. Yourzak Scholarship is a for undergraduate and graduate students looking to puruse a degree in project management or a related field. Students must be enrolled at a degree-granting accredited university. This is a global scholarship available to students studying anywhere in the world.
- Undergraduate , Graduate available once only
IMA Memorial Education Fund
- This scholarship is for future accountants and financial professionals. If you have not previously received and IMA scholarship you are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate, Graduate
Cappex Business Majors Scholarship
- The Cappex Business Leaders Scholarship is a scholarship for students who are excelling in their business studies. Students must be part of the business program.
- Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship
- $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $10,000
- This is for students who have an interest in fraud examination. If you are looking to become a certified fraud examiner than this is the scholarship for you.
- Full-Time Students Students must be enrolled for 2022
RentDeals.com Scholarship for Business students
- This scholarhip is for minority students who are gradute high school and enrolling in a regionally accredited institution in the US.
- Minorities, High School Seniors
A&F Business Consultants Scholarship
- The A&F Business Consultants Scholarship is available to anyone who has an aim to succeed. Applicants should submit a detailed plan of how they plan to achieve their goals.
- High School Juniors, High School Seniors, College Students All majors accepted
- To receive the A&F Scholarship students must submit an essay wherin they describe their life goals and how they intend to achieve those goals.
- High School Seniors, Undergraduates
PMI Educational Foundation Scholarships
- The PMI Educational scholarships are for degree-seeking students looking to study project management. The following related fields will be considered: Business Administration
- College Students Merit-Based
ALPFA/HSF Scholarship Program
- The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) is for all students both undergraduate and graduate of hispanic descent living as US Citizens or DACA status.
- Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students Scholarship amounts are based on need and the awards are based on merit.
IMA Scholarship Program
- The association of accountants and financial persons in business offers this scholarship. This is a nomination-based scholarship program which allows students to take the CPA exam for free.
- Accounting Majors Nomination-based
Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA Scholarship
- The Daughters of the American Revolution awards multiple scholarships each year to students purusing a degree in a wide variety of fields. Included among them is Economics. Scholarships are awarded and judged regardless of gender.
- US Citizens, Enrolled in US School Scholarships are both need and merit-based. Renewable for consecutive years of study
Western Michigan Management Scholarships
- If you are a Western Michigan student majoring in business you may apply for the Haworth School of Business.
- College Students Academic achievement, leadership quality, service
Women in Public Finance Scholarship
- The Women in Public Finance Award is for high school females aspring towards a career in finance. Preference is given to girls who have mathematical aptitude. The scholarship amount varies and is for a minimum amount of $1,000.
- College-Bound, High School Seniors, Recently Graduated From High School, Females Women
Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program
- $222 per credit hour
- The Florida Bright Futures Scholarship is available to any Florida resident who submits a FAFSA, ACT Score, and is enrolled in a program. The scholarship is merit-based and also requires community service hours.
- Floriday Residents, High School Graduates This is a merit-based program