An MBA is one of the most long validated businesses for individuals who want to move up in the ranks of management. Today MBA programs also teach a wide variety of sub-disciplines ranging from accounting, to marketing, to data science. While MBAs are worth what they cost in time and tuition a vast majority of the time, there’s no reason not to try and make the process more affordable. To this end, we’ve created a list of over 50 of the most lucrative scholarships many students pursuing an MBA are eligible for. Enjoy!
Daniel B. Goldberg Scholarship
- The Goldberg Miller public finance scholarship recognizes outstanding graduate program students in the field of finance. To be eligible to apply you must be a full-time graduate level student who has a relationship to state/local government finance. This is a $15,000 award.
- Graduate Finance
Little Family Foundation MBA Fellowship Award
- The little family foundation MBA fellowship award is for individuals who are college graduates applying to be to an MBA program. The school must match the award of $2500 with the resulting award of $5000.
- Graduate MBA
- Full Tuition
- The consortium fellowship is a fellowship that covers two years of full-time study. Applicants must be members of the consortium.
- Graduate MBA
Credit Suisse MBA Fellowship
- The credit Suisse NBA fellowship program is for outstanding for us your MBA students interested in a career in investment banking. This is a diversity scholarship that focuses on female, Black/African-American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, veterans, LGBTQ or disabled individuals. In order to qualify you must be in rolled in an MBA program in the US in eligible for a summer internship. This is a $40,000 stipend for your first year of business school fellows who opt for a second year of their MBA program successfully complete the summer internship. To receive an additional $40,000 you must except a full-time offer it with credit Suisse.
- MBA, Graduate, BIPOC Investment banking
- The NABA national scholarship program is the national Association of black accountants. This award is available for currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate students who are African-American black or African decentand members of NABA. Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.3 and provide an official transcript, personal statement, resume and two letters of recommendation. The award amounts are for $1500 to $3000.
- Graduate Accounting
NBMBAA Graduate Scholarship
- The National Black MBA Association Inc. offers multiple scholarships to students attending schools across the United States and in China. Some of the schools include the University of Alabama, Emery University, Rice business school, Warrington college of business, Arizona State University, La Salle University, Georgetown University, Florida Memorial University, Ohio state university, Florida Atlantic university and others. The amount of the scholarship ranges from $15,000 all the way to $100,000.For more information and to apply had to their website.
Toigo MBA Fellowship
- If you are a talented and yet underrepresented minority working an investment in finance this is the scholarship for you the TOIGO foundation has helped to bring diversity to life. The TOIGOMBA program is a $10,000 award for people of cover color pursuing a graduate MBA in the United States. This program also has an educational component as well as career coaching and leadership development. For more information and how to apply head to their website.
- Minority Finance
Against the Grain Groundbreaker Leadership Scholarship
- If you are an Asian then the Ground Breaker Leadership scholarship program is the one for you. Applicants must be at least 25% Asian and or Pacific Islander ethnicity as well as a US citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States. A minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale is required. This is a $1500 award.
- Asian minimum 3.5 GPA
AICPA Scholarship for Minority Accounting Students
- The AICPA scholarship for minority accounting students awards outstanding minority students who are selecting accounting as their major. The amount of this award is $5000 per academic year. Scholarship payments are sent directly to the students financial aid office beginning at the fall and spring semesters. Reception is based on academic achievement as well as a demonstration of leadership through volunteerism and an overall commitment to becoming a licensed CPA professional. This is a renewable award.
- Minority Accounting
Hsiao Memorial Economics Scholarship
- The Asian Pacific Fund administers 10 scholarship programs for undergraduate as well as graduate students who are Asian. There are 2 to 3 awards awarded each year in the amount of $2000-$3000 to be eligible for this award you must be of Asian or Pacific Islander ethnicity and have a minimum GPA of 2.8 as well as demonstrate a financial need. For more information on additional scholarships head to their website.
- Undergraduate, Graduate Asian
Reverend H. John & Asako Yamashita Memorial Scholarship
- The Reverend H. John and Asako Yamashita Memorial scholarship supports undergraduate studies supports graduate studies for students who are concerned with education social justice and service to their communities. The Japanese American citizens league offers a variety of scholarships to students from a number of backgrounds. Applicants may apply under one scholarship category and must be members of the JACL. The amount of these awards Varies.
ALPFA Annual Scholarship
- The ALPFA scholarship program is a scholarship for individuals of Hispanic heritage as well as a LPFA members in good standing. Applicants must be majoring in accounting, business administration, economics, finance, information systems and related fields as well as be entering their sophomore junior or senior year or a masters degree program. The scholarship award amount is for various amounts.
Chicana/Latina Foundation Scholarship Program
- The Chicana Latina foundation offers a $1500 scholarship for Latino students each year. The scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria: a commitment to a quality for Chicana and Latina women, demonstrated leadership on behalf of the community, and a clear direction.
NSHMBA Foundation GMAT Prep Scholarship
- The Prospanica Association of Hispanic MBA in business professionals offer scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. The scholarship amount is up to $5000 for people of Hispanic/Latino heritage who have a grade point average of 3.0.
- Hispanic 3.0 GPA
Cheyenne and Arapaho Higher Education Grant
- Partnership with Native Americans is an American Indian education fund for graduate students. To apply you must be Native American, Alaskan Native or a Native Hawaiian student enrolled in a graduate school program you must be in rolled between 6 to 18 credit hours and have a minimum GPA of 2.5.The amounts for the scholarships vary. For more information head to their website to apply
- Native American
Sequoyah Graduate Scholarship
- The Sequoia graduate scholarship is brought to you by the association on American Indian affairs. The scholarship as far as Sequoia tribal nationals who are enrolled in a graduate program. Applicants must have a minimum of eight GPA of 2.5 and attend school full time. The mission of the program is to support students who are connected to their tribal nation. Provide an essay that shows your connection to your travel nation.
- Native American Sequoia
Newcombe Scholarships for Mature Women Students
- The Newcomb Foundation offers a number of scholarships. The Sharla W. Newcomb doctoral dissertation fellowship is a $25,000 stipend. The Newcomb scholars for mature students awards women over the age of 25 who are looking to complete a bachelors degree. The amount of the award ranges. The special scholarship endowments are awarded to individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds. For more information on the Newcomb foundation and their various awards head to their website.
FEMC Richard Metzler Scholarship
- The association of management consulting firms offers to Richard Metzler scholarship. The foundation will determine the amount of the scholarship which varies from year to year. To be eligible for this award you must be attending an MBA program be able to demonstrate academic excellence and must be pursuing a career in management consulting. Applicants will need to submit a written description of their involvement in professional/extracurricular activities as well as an essay on the current topic affecting the field of consulting management written career goals as well as a resume and CV.
- MBA Management Consulting
Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Minorities in Government Finance Scholarship
- The GFO Way offers a minority scholarship. The minorities in government finance scholarship is for a full-time or part-time graduate or upper level undergraduate student the amount for this award is $10,000.
National Academy of Human Resources Graduate Scholarship
- The NAHRSHRM scholarship sponsorship is a $5000 award. This award is for graduate students who are enrolled in a masters degree program pursuing a career in HR or HR related programs. Applicants should also demonstrate academic achievement as well as additional leadership and service activities and a financial need.
- Graduate HR
Hubshout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The Hubshout Internet marketing scholarship is for students who are pursuing a career in any type of technical business or marketing career students must have a GPA of 3.0 this is a $1000. To qualify you must be a graduate student or a post graduate student and must attend a university for your college or to your college and have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Graduate, Post Graduate Marketing
Paul Hagelbarger Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Paul Hagelbarger Memorial Scholarship Fund is for Alaskan residents. The purpose of the fund is to provide financial support to individuals pursuing an accounting degree. Selections will be made based on scholastic achievement and demonstration of the intent to pursue a career in accounting in the state of Alaska. This is a $2000 award
- Alaska Accounting
Wiley CPAexcel Scholarship
- The Wiley CPA excel scholarships is for students who are pursuing a career as a certified public accountant. The grand prize winner will receive a cash price of $2500 and a complete video gold medal course. To be eligible to apply applicants must be actively enrolled in at least one accounting class and provide written proof of their active academic status.
- Prizes Given Accounting
Golden Key International Honour Society Graduate Scholar Award
- The golden key graduate scholar award is a $10,000 award for members of the golden key. In order to apply you must submit a personal statement and answer one of the following questions: how do you plan to use your post baccalaureate degree to impact the world through academics leader ship in service. Additionally included a resume resume or CV and a copy of your acceptance letter for the institution you’ll be attending for your post baccalaureate studies.
- Graduate Honor Society
AfterCollege Business Student Scholarship
- The AfterCollege Business Student Scholarship is a $500 award. To be eligible to apply you must be working towards a business degree either in accounting advertising business administration economics finance human resources international relations management political silence public relations and others. You must have a minimum width of 3.0 to apply.
- Business Degree 3.0 GPA Minimum
Mutual of Omaha Sales and Marketing Student Scholarship
- The Mutual of Omaha sales and marketing student scholarship as a $500 reward for individuals were working towards either a bachelors or Masters degree in sales or marketing.
- Bachelor’s , Master’s Marketing
Carl W. Christiansen Scholarship
- The Carl W Christiansen scholarship is a $1000 scholarship for Rhode Island residence. Applicants must be pursuing accounting or in a related field full-time. As well as have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Accounting Rhode Island
Elliott C. Roberts Scholarship
- The Elliott C. Robert scholarship is a $1000 award for individuals who represent ethnically diverse cultural backgrounds. The scholarship is available to second your graduate students were able to demonstrate our commitment to community service as well as academic excellence.
- Minority Ethnic Diversity Award
Transamerica Leaders in Healthcare Scholarship
- The Transamerica Retirement Solutions Leadership in healthcare scholarship is for graduate students pursuing a career in healthcare administration or some thing similar such as an MBA,MPH,MHA or MPA. This is a $5000 reward. All applicants must be US citizens.
- Graduate US Citizens
Union Plus Scholarship Program
- If you like labor unions this is the scholarship for you. The union plus scholarship program is for current and retired members of participating unions their spouses and their dependent children. applicants must have a 3.0 or above and be able to show financial need the scholarship awards are for $500-$4000. Students selected for university college trade or technical school.
- Union Need-Based
QS Leadership Scholarship
- The QS leadership scholarships are for outstanding students who demonstrate strong leader ship skills this is a $10,000 award.
- Leadership Merit-based
AKA Graduate Scholarships
- The AKA Graduate Scholarship Awards are merit-based scholarships for full-time students. Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited degree-granting institution and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 as well as be able to demonstrate community service and involvement.
- Graduate Community Service
Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA Scholarship
- The Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA scholarship is a $2000 award given annually. This award is given to US graduate students majoring in business administration and have an average grade point average of 3.25 or higher. Winners will be notified by the daughters of the American Revolution.
- Graduate GPA 3.5
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program
- The Ritchie-Jennings Memorial scholarship award amounts are $10,000, $5000, $2500 and $1000. To be eligible for this award you must be enrolled full-time in an academic institution such as a four-year college or university and have declared a major of business administration finance or criminal justice.
P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
- The PEO international peace scholarship IPS is a scholarship based upon demonstrated need. To be selected for this program you must be a woman from another country who is receiving graduate study in the United States and Canada. The maximum amount of award is $12,500. At the time of the application the applicant must indicate financial resources that are adequate enough to meet her estimated expenses including personal family funds tuition waivers work scholarships teaching assistance and more.
- Women International
Lutheran Laywomen Scholarships
- If you are a woman in business administration check out the scholarships for Lutheran lay women. The women of the ELCA offer a number of scholarships for women including their administrative leader scholarship to provide assistance to women who are interested in reaching the top of their field as an administrator. For more information on their various scholarships for for women visit there website.
- Women Leadership
Financial Women’s Association (FWA) Graduate Scholars
- The FWA graduate scholarship Is a $10,000 award for women who are currently enrolled or accepted into a graduate business program in the San Francisco Bay area. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.4 Submit a resume and essay transcript and current photo as well as two letters of recommendation.
- Bay Area Women
Forte Fellows Program
- The Forte Fellows MBA program is for women earning an MBA. In order to gain acceptance to the program candidates should exhibit leader ship qualities including: team leadership, community leadership, and creative leadership, and demonstrate a commitment to women and girls via personal mentorship or community involvement.
- Women MBA
Jane M. Klauseman Women in Business Scholarship
- The Jane M Klausman women in business scholarships for women of any age who are pursuing a business program with a major field of specialization in the following areas accounting economics finance business management marketing operations management, human resources management, international business, or entrepreneurship the amount for this award ranges between $2000 and $8000.
- Women Various Business Concentrations
Women’s Independence Scholarship Program (WISP)
- The Women’s Independent Scholarship program is for female survivors of partner abuse. Applicants must be a citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States or have immigration status. Additionally applicants must have officially been accepted into an accredited course of study in the United States demonstrate financial need and have a strong desire and ability to complete training in an academic program.
The Dodell Women’s Empowerment Scholarship
- The Dodwell Women’s Empowerment Scholarship is for women who are 35 years of age or older entering or continuing school to learn a marketable skill. This is a $1000 award.
- Women 35 years and older
Amelia Kemp Scholarship Fund
- The women of camp scholarship award provides financial assistance to women of color in undergraduate and graduate and professional courses. The amount of the award berries for more information and how to apply had to the women of the ELCA website.
General Federation of Women’s Clubs of Massachusetts Memorial Education Fund Fellowship
- The General Federation of Women’s Clubs Massachusetts offers a $500 scholarships for individuals pursuing undergraduate or graduate study in business. Applicants must complete a 500 word essay addressing their professional goals as well as submit a letter of reference their copy of a Massachusetts drivers license and official transcripts with grades.
- Undergraduate, Graduate
Women in Logistics Scholarship
- The Women and Logistics Scholarship Program is for Bay Area students who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a field relevant to logistics or supply chain management. This is a $3500 scholarship.
- Women, Graduate, Undergraduate Bay Area
- Scholarships4Moms was created to bring financial relief to moms looking to further their education. This is a $10,000 award. Two under simply fill out the application form on their website.
Nancy B. Woolridge McGee Graduate Fellowship
- The Nancy be Woolridge McGee graduate fellowship is for $1000 for members of the Zeta phi Beta sorority. Apt this is a merit based scholarship for individuals who can demonstrate scholarly distinction or an unusual quality in their chosen field. Award is for full-time study.
Z-NEF General Graduate Scholarship
- The Z-NEF general graduate study award is for women working on a professional degree masters or doctoral degree or enrolled and post doctoral studies. This is a one time a word not to exceed $2500.
- Graduate Women
Financial Women International Scholarship
- The Hawaii Community Foundation Scholarships are a need-based scholarship fo residents of the state of Hawaii. Residents must be attending an accredited two or four year non-for profit institution within the United States and be either an undergraduate or graduate student the minimum GPA requirements are 2.7 The financial woman international scholarship is for $2000.
- Graduate, Women Hawaii Resident
Angela Dipietro Women in Business Scholarship
- The Angie DiPietro women in business scholarship is for any female who’s interested in pursuing a post secondary education in an accredited US institution. Caninets must show an interest in business or entrepreneurship and demonstrate past and present volunteer professional and educational experiences. The winner will receive a $500 scholarship.
- Women Women with experience
Young Women’s Alliance Foundation Higher Education Scholarship
- Young Woman’s Alliance Foundation is a scholarship for young women in the Austin area. This is a $2500 award for women or girls who show commitment to the four pillars: leader ship, education, networking and service. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide her tuition assistance to women and girls who embody the values of the YWAF.